Make the perfect candied yams.
CINNAMON, NUTMEG, CARDAMOM, GINGER, AND ALLSPICE.
FREQUENTLY PURCHASED TOGETHER
- 5 medium sized yams
- 2 Cups Seasoned By Mea's Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Peel, then chop the yams about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place into a 9x13 bake dish.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a medium sized pot.
- Once melted, sprinkle in cinnamon sugar.
- Turn the stove off, mix the ingredients, then add in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the candied mixture over the yams.
- Cover the bake dish with foil, then bake the yams for 30 minutes.
- Remove the yams from the oven and baste them with the candied mixture.
- Cover the yams and bake them for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let them sit for about 10 minutes before serving.